Each month, we’ll highlight the most popular content in the Community - from forum discussions to blog posts - which matter most to our customers.
Here is what was hot in the Community from March 2017:
Top 5 Discussions
- What does PayPal payment ERROR 12: DECLINED: 15005-THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESSED mean?
- Error when connecting to Soap Client in .NET 4.0
- How to update the Stuck Payment that is on Processing status?
- How to monitor Zuora availability?
Top 5 Ideas
- Include Discount charge on CMRR computation
- MRR should show amount after Discount
- Avalara Tax Connector > Can I filter off zero $ line items on my invoice
- 'Expired' Subscriptions should display the status as 'expired'
- Fix Developer Center documentation
Top 5 Blog Posts
- [Action Required] Zuora is Disabling TLS 1.0
- Guest Blog: Turning Payments into a Revenue Driver for the Subscription Economy
- How I Celebrated 2017 International Women's Day #IWD2017 #BeBoldForChange #ADayWithoutAWoman
- Update: 100% REST API AND NEW DEVELOPER CENTER
- In-Memory Services Improve Developer Velocity and Quality of Integrations
Top 5 User Groups
- Subscribed '17 US
- Reporting User Group
- Multi-entity LA
- Zuora University
- Virtual User Group
Top 5 Searches
- expired credit card notification
- creating revenue schedules
- multiple subscriptions
- partial refund
- march 2017
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.