Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

What kind of content would you like to see in Community user groups?

We have several different kind of Community user groups.  What kind of content would you like to see happen there?

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: What kind of content would you like to see in Community user groups?

Please do something with your rest interface. We feel like we're the only ones using it. There are just so few outlets to get help and answers. 

One of your first level support team came back to one of the questions we asked with the response "no-one else has mentioned this issue". 

In particular there seems to be a lot of confusion over the dates and times that the rest interface exposes. Firstly their not all consistent, next they don't all seem to be the same timezone. 

Where can we talk to other people about strategies for dealing with that? Where can we find documentation around the release schedule for fixes to that key issue?

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @evan!  

Actually, next week we're going to launch something very exciting for developers which will help them interact with each other and also provide feedback to the Developer Center so that we can further improve it.  Stay tuned for that because you're definitely *not* alone and we want to make sure that those who are using the developer center have a place to gather in the community.

I'm also planning on future developer meetups (virtual and live) and a live developer community roundtable at Subscribed '17. If you're planning on attending or are thinking about it, you can stay in the loop via the user group here. I'll have the details available soon.

I'll pass along your feedback to the docs team in the meantime. Thanks and keep the feedback coming!

Lana

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Community Manager

Hi again, @evan

If you haven't had the chance, check out the Developer User group. We'll  be launching it next week, but you're most welcome to join now and get started connecting with the team.

Let me know if you have any problems joining. Thanks!

Lana