Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

S.O.S. Community Posts

Got Answers Community

Part of my role as Community Manager is to make sure everyone feels heard and has their questions are answered.  Sometimes, posts may be overlooked and left without anyone providing an answer.  

This thread is to highlight "the lonelies" and give you, our Community Advocates, a chance to become the person that people can count on to either find the solution or at least, point them in the right direction.

How this works is that I'll highlight some posts that have been pending for awhile and are in some desperate need of some  TLC from other Community members.  Simply subscribe to this thread and you'll get an email notification. 

If you know the answer...great! If not, that's okay too.  I just want to make sure that the original poster knows that we haven't forgotten their question. Who knows...your response might make someone's day!

Check out the posts here!

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: S.O.S. Community Posts

(Updated: 01/07/19)

Please keep watch over this post as I'll be updating it periodically with posts that need some TLC. I'll post a reply in this thread when I update it. Thanks!

Billing & Payments

1. Fetch all tax rates (through API?) from Zuora Tax Engine for synchronization with Salesforce +
  2. INVOICE EXPIRED DUEDATE  +
  3. Setup GoCardless Payment Method via SOAP API 

Subscriptions

1. INVALID_VALUE::Can only update the last segment of a RateplanComponent +
  2. Set default value on quote rate plan charge
  3. INVALID_VALUE::Can only update the last segment of a RateplanComponent

Finance

1. Open Credit Memo Aging

API

1. Denormalized API responses

Integration & Extensions

1. Does anyone have experience using the Vertex integration?

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Community Manager

I've added a new Billing and Payments post if anyone would like to have a stab at it:  Currency setting on through Locale settings

Answered...thanks Jacob!

Guru

This one is a little over my head, but I will look forward to seeing the outcome

Community Manager

Jacob @feisley got it! Thanks for looking @rjohnson

Community Manager

Hi all,

I've just updated the S.O.S. list with some posts.  Check them out here!

Thanks,

Lana  

Community Manager

Hi all,

I just added the latest batch of S.O.S. posts. Could you help out some of your fellow community users? 

Thanks!

Lana

Guru

Hi @Lana, I replied to what I could this morning...I have been so busy with our internal system migration.  I am scheduling some time each week for community posts going forward.

Have a great day!!

Randi

Community Manager

Thanks @rjohnson...you're the best!

Community Manager

The latest S.O.S. posts are up! I'll also be reviewing folks for our Community Superuser Guru program. Benefits include additional Subscribed event perks, sneak peeks into our quarterly product releases before everyone else and access to some of our best experts from Zuora (product, engineering, solution architects).

Have you got what it takes? Check out the S.O.S. posts here.