Happy Business Starts Here

Need a Zuora Boost? Brainstorm the Next Community Program With Me

Highlighted
Community Manager

Need a Zuora Boost? Brainstorm the Next Community Program With Me

ZC- Exclusive.png

There’s no doubt that Subscribed events are a great way to not only learn more about Zuora products but also connect with others - whether it’s seeing familiar faces or meeting new people.  

Sadly, our in-person events on-hold due to the pandemic, and most of the world is working remotely such that we’re all communicating through conference software, chats, and emails.

At Subscribed, our Learners’ Lounge programs like the Learning Bar and our 1-on-1 Mentor Sessions where you can chat about Zuora with Zuora SMEs are extremely popular. Likewise, the Lounge is a space where you can connect and exchange ideas with each other. 

While the Zuora Community cannot replace that Subscribed experience high, I’m seeking to re-invent it through a new Community-wide online mentoring program that pairs Zuora users with each other about any topic related to your career using Zuora.

Details have yet to be ironed out, and that’s where you come in!  How might a program like this be valuable to you, your team, and your company? Either comment below on your mentoring experiences or send me a message to set up a time for us to chat.

Let’s help build this new program together! 

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne