Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

Need Ideas for Community Ideas...

The Ideas section is one of the most popular areas in the Zuora Community and we’re looking into revamping it to help give you, our users, more transparency on what’s in our pipeline.

For those not familiar, Ideas is a space where our users can suggest enhancements to Zuora, add their support by voting on existing ideas, and let our product teams know their use cases for feature requests.

When a new idea is posted, it gets assigned to one of the following categories: New Idea, Under Consideration, Coming Soon. Implemented, Unlikely and Duplicate

Where the 2 categories, “Under Consideration” and “Coming Soon”, are gray areas and could be more descriptive which is where we could use your input!

Some status categories we’re considering:

• In Planning
  • Testing
  • Future Consideration
  • Started
  • Awaiting feedback from submitted
  • Investigating

What idea status descriptors would be most helpful for you?

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Need Ideas for Community Ideas...

Hey Lana, as a user I would be interested in seeing a little better timeframe...I want to be able to see what is coming for this year, next year then maybe a beyond category. That is really the most important thing to me. Seeing where things are in the development process is beneficial but not as important to me as a ballpark timeframe of when I can expect it.