Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

[Feedback Needed] Ideas needed for Community perks...

I'm creating a community superuser program that'll give community users who have a certain number of accepted solutions access to exclusive content like technical briefs let by Zuora experts and other things that you might find valuable and give you an edge for your career.

The goal of this program is to allow users to showcase their Zuora knowledge and expertise by helping their peers. In exchange the Community team would love to give away some perks to those in our superuser group. 

That's where I need your help! 

What perks and benefits would you like to see from this program?

What do you think of

• Free admission to a local Subscribed event
  • Free hotel at Subscribed
  • Breakfast/lunch on us for your team
  • Complimentary 1-year subscription to Zuora University
  • ....anything else?

If you'd like to schedule a chat with me, send me a PM.  I'd love to pick your brains!

Community Superusers

Suggestion tracker:

• Private sandbox vs. team Zuora sandbox
  • 1 year subscription to a selected connect app/access to Zuora connect
  • base level perks: T-shirts, bottles, bags, blue tooth speaker
  • Invitation to product release meetings
  • The ability to request/provision API Sandbox tenants (as we can with SFDC DEV ORG's) to test new features or configurations for customers without using the customer's sandbox would be very useful. This should also have the ability to log Support tickets against said sandbox to get features activated,for example
  • The ability to clone these sandbox shells (without data like accounts, subscriptions, bill runs, payment runs, invoices, payments, refunds, invoiceitem adjustments) would be extremely helpful. We wouldn't have to run through the entire configuration all over again each time.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: [Feedback Needed] Ideas needed for Community perks...

Hi @Lana

It is an interesting attempt, superuser program! I will continue posting to the community so that I can be a superuser!

I am pleased that the following is as perk: Private Sandbox!!

My team has a Zuora Sandbox.
However, because it is a team's Sandbox, it is difficult to play or experiment on my own.
For example, changeing the tenant's settings, trying out the LA I care about, executing my programs affecting all records (including those created by my colleagues) ...
When trying to do something like this, I need to get permission from my colleagues.
I am happy that I get a Sandbox as my playground.

Savvy Scholar

I love the idea of Free Ticket & Hotel to Subscribed event. 

I prefrer, complimentary 1-year subscription to any connect apps.

And as usual T-shirts/ bottles/bags/blue tooth speaker etc as base level perks.

Highlighted
Partner

Lana:

I love all the suggested perks...SWAG and access to Zuora events like Subscribed is always great as an independent and Super User!

Functionally I'dliketo seea few added benefits like access to Zuora University, invitations to the Product Release update meetings.

The ability to request/provision API Sandbox tenants (as we can with SFDC DEV ORG's)  to test new features or configurations for customers without using the customer's sandbox would be very useful.   This should also have the ability to log Support tickets against said sandbox to get T9 features activated,for example.

The ability to clone these sandbox shells (without data like accounts, subscriptions, bill runs, payment runs, invoices, payments, refunds, invoiceitem adjustments) would be extremely helpful.  We wouldn't have to run through the entire configuration all over again each time.

Access to Zuora Connect is also a big requirement.

Sean Ralph CPA CA
Highlighted
Community Manager

Wow...awesome suggesions @yamasaki1ma @udaysade and @sralph and it's very helpful to know the kind of perks you'd like along with the reasons why you'd find them useful, which is the most important part to hopefully, making some of these suggestions a reality.  I'll most certainly try my best...

I've added the list to my tracker above, which I hope to continue to add to as others chime in.

Thanks again and if you think of anything else, let me know!

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne