[Community Newsletter] November 2018 - January 2019
It’s that time of the year again - Subscribed 2019. While we have several other Subscribed events around the world, our flagship event in San Francisco is one you don’t want to miss.
This year at Subscribed, we’re changing the script - we want to hear from you! Do you have a unique Subscription Economy story? Or perhaps you’re using our Zuora products in such a way where you’ve seen tremendous growth? Come to Subscribed San Francisco as one of our speakers!
If you’re curious about Subscribed and want to be kept up-to-date about what’s going on, join the Subscribed 2019 Community group.
Community Has a New Community Guru
Welcome to our newest Community guru, Andrew Aitken (@Andrew8ken) Senior Solution Architect at Keylight, a Zuora partner. Andrew has been a Community supporter since its beginning and is active in forums from API to Subscriptions, answering questions from other users. Check out his contributions here.
Learn more about becoming a Community Guru and its benefits here.
Here are the most-viewed items since November:
- [ACTION REQUIRED]: Maintenance to Update SSL Certificate for zuora.com api.zuora.com rest.zuora.com
- How We Triaged Uneven CPU Load in our Kafka Cluster
- [ACTION REQUIRED]: Maintenance to Update SSL Certificate for zuora.com, connect.zuora.com
- End of Support for Zuora Firewall IP Whitelist
- [Action Required] Zuora is Disabling TLS 1.0
Top Solution Views
- What does PayPal payment ERROR 12: DECLINED: 15005-THIS TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESSED mean?
- "Required MultipartFile parameter 'file' is not present" error
- How to update the Stuck Payment that is on Processing status?
- "The username already exists. Please use a different username" error
- "Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory class" while generating code
- Require Audit Trail
- Customer Statements
- MS Dynamic CRM and Zuora Integration
- Z.render() Error: 'X-Frame-Options'
- Make quotes package compatible with Salesforce Lightning
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne