Happy Business Starts Here

ability to apply promo codes to subscription directly in Zuora UI

Highlighted
Master

ability to apply promo codes to subscription directly in Zuora UI

The promo codes [Connect] app is cool and serves it's purpose. THIS post does a great job explaining installation and how to use them.

However, promo codes must be applied via API. This makes it challenging to create a quick proof of concept. As a non-developer, I have to now rely on my development team to build an interface just for testing or a PoC. I think this is a big miss!

I propose adding a feature so customers with the Promo Code Connect app, can apply a promo code when creating a subscription. See screenshot below.

promo code UI.png

Thank you.

- Jeff
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: ability to apply promo codes to subscription directly in Zuora UI

Thanks for feedback on the documentation @jhileman and for the feature suggestion, which makes a lot of sense - especially from a non-developer's point of view. 

Could you add this to the Connect Ideas forum so that the Connect product manager can have a look at it and other Promo Code app users can add some additional feedback and vote on it?

Keep the ideas coming!

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Highlighted
Master

Hey Lana,

ok. I added the post HERE. Thanks.

- Jeff
Highlighted
Community Manager

Awesome..thanks Jeff!

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne