Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Master

ability to apply promo codes to subscription directly in Zuora UI

The promo codes [Connect] app is cool and serves it's purpose. THIS post does a great job explaining installation and how to use them.

However, promo codes must be applied via API. This makes it challenging to create a quick proof of concept. As a non-developer, I have to now rely on my development team to build an interface just for testing or a PoC. I think this is a big miss!

I propose adding a feature so customers with the Promo Code Connect app, can apply a promo code when creating a subscription. See screenshot below.

promo code UI.png

Thank you.

- Jeff
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: ability to apply promo codes to subscription directly in Zuora UI

Thanks for feedback on the documentation @jhileman and for the feature suggestion, which makes a lot of sense - especially from a non-developer's point of view. 

Could you add this to the Connect Ideas forum so that the Connect product manager can have a look at it and other Promo Code app users can add some additional feedback and vote on it?

Keep the ideas coming!

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Master

Hey Lana,

ok. I added the post HERE. Thanks.

- Jeff
Community Manager

Awesome..thanks Jeff!

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne