Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Student

add checkbox field to payment page

Hi there! I'm new to Zuora and would like to add a required checkbox to the bottom of our credit card payment page form. The user would be required to accept the terms of the checkbox before being able to submit payment. 

I've created a custom payment field but I can't see it populating anywhere on the payment page. How can I add it? 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: add checkbox field to payment page

Hi Ruscoe,

Thanks for contacting Zuora. There are 3 things I would like to inform you with regards to your query:

1. Custom field in Zuora only supports the following Data Types and there is no option for a "Checkbox" type field as of now.

Picklist

Text

Date

2. If you are creating any custom field under "Payment Method" object, please be noted that "The custom field on payment method can be used only via API".

https://www.zuora.com/developer/api-reference/#operation/PUT_PaymentMethodsCreditCard

https://www.zuora.com/developer/api-reference/#operation/GET_PaymentMethodsCreditCard

3. If the custom field is created under "Payment" object, it will be visible under "Additional fields" section when you are creating a payment. Refer the below screenshot:

Payment CSA.JPG

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further queries.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Student

Hi Rajkumar! 

Thanks so much for the support. I just want to make sure we're talking about the same page. I'd like to add a custom field to to the payment page as shown in the screenshot below.

(It's ok if a checkbox isn't an option, I can work with the picklist instead. Here's an example of the live hosted page on visualforce. )

Could you maybe walk me through the steps to add the custom field here? 

Thanks again for your patience!

Sarah Ruscoe

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 12.30.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 12.27.55 AM.png

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Thanks for your reply. I see now what you are referring to.

Unfortunately, we cannot add a custom field to the HPM iframe. We can only remove/add the existing fields. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √