Happy Business Starts Here

Why I can't get CAPTCHA working in my hosted page?

Highlighted
Support SME

Why I can't get CAPTCHA working in my hosted page?

I've enbabled CAPTCHA for my hosted payment page but cannot make it work.. 

The number of failures have already exceeded the number I configured for "Limit the number of submission before CAPTCHA Challenge" but no any popup displayed for captcha validation

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY
Support SME

Re: Why I can't get CAPTCHA working in my hosted page?

The expected result is that when the failure number has exceeded the configured value, there should be a popup as below displayed for security verification:

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 1.25.19 PM.png

However, the popup will only be displayed when the request is considered as a possible security risk/threaten. One very common case is: you've been using your browser to test the hosted page for a while, then the popup stopped to show up. That is quite possible because your operations/requests are already being considered safe instead of CAPTCHA stopped working.

As a workaround, you may use browser's tools to change the device type to a custom devide to make your request considered not safe again. Here is a post where has the workaround explained in detail:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43397678/is-it-possible-to-force-fail-a-recaptcha-v2-for-testing...

(but since it is not a Zuora document, so it is just for your reference)

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √