Happy Business Starts Here

Re: What does "Gateway Response Message: 193 -- The transaction is currently under review"

Zuora Alumni

What does "Gateway Response Message: 193 -- The transaction is currently under review" mean?

Question:

What does "Gateway Response Message: 193 -- The transaction is currently under review" mean and how can I fix it?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: What does "Gateway Response Message: 193 -- The transaction is currently under review"

Solution:

This error occurs comes directly from your Authorize.net gateway.  It's part of their fraud detection service.   All echeck.Net refunds will be under review while the system checks to make sure there is enough money in the reserve account to go through with the refund.

Zuora will not receive an update on the status of this transaction. There is no way to have Authorize.Net proactively send you (or Zuora) a notification when the transactions are approved. It may be best to simply check any pending transactions within your Authorize.Net merchant portal once every 24 hours to see if they were approved.

Please contact Authorize.net to get an update on that transaction as they will only release information directly to their customers to protect their private information.

Once the refund has been processed by Authorize.net, you can record it in Zuora as an external refund. For steps on how to record an external refund please reference https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CB_Billing/K_Payment_Operations/Refunds/Creating_Refunds.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √