What does it cost to use the Payment Method Updater?

Highlighted
JenniferS New Student

New Student

New Student

What does it cost to use the Payment Method Updater?

Hello, I'm interested in the Zuora Payment method updater service - I have read your articles about it, but would like to know how the pricing works - 

- for example, is there a monthly cost or is there a cost per set of updated card details? Any info on how pricing works and actual costs would be useful.

Thanks

AmyLy Zuora Staff

Zuora Staff

Zuora Staff

Re: What does it cost to use the Payment Method Updater?

[ Edited ]

Hi @JenniferS,

From the Zuora end, Payment Method Updater is a feature that is available to you. 

The cost is going to be with the payment provider you contract this service with.

Currently, Zuora's Payment Method Updater service works with a few account updater providers who also happen to have their own requirements; some will require that you use their gateway services as well, and some will work regardless of the gateway. Below is the list of the providers we currently work with as well as a note about some of the specifics. 

• Cybersource (gateway agnostic - will work with any gateway) -- updates Visa and MC cards
  • American Express (gateway agnostic- will work with any gateway) -- this will only update AMEX cards
  • Vantiv (requires Vantiv as their gateway) -- updates Visa and MC cards
  • Wordpay High Capacity Gateway Updater (requires Worldpay as a gateway) -- updates Visa and MC cards
  • Chase Orbital (requires Chase as their gateway) -- updates Visa and MC cards

If you're interested in any of the gateways in particular and you would like a referral to a contact, your CSM will have access to that information to get you connected to a representative at any of these providers.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √