Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

What class I should use to customize the effect after the submit button got clicked in HPM?

We're using button inside mode of the Hosted Payment Page and we're trying to customize the effect after the submit button got clicked.

We're thinking of use .disabled class, but not sure if the class will only be used when processing the submit(e.g. if the button will be enabled again in the case that the submit got an error)

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: What class I should use to customize the effect after the submit button got clicked in HPM?

The class .btn-submit.disabled is added to button when end user click submit button, and will be removed when there is error during submission, e.g. credit card number is not valid.

But this is only for button inside mode, credit card type. For button outside mode, the case will be different. For bank transfer type, there is a checkbox, when it's checked, the button will be enabled, when it isn't checked, the button will be disabled.

So if the requirement is only for button-inside + credit card type, then yes, ".btn-submit.disabled" could be used to customize the effect after the submit button got clicked.

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √