Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

Vantiv ACH

We are wondering about our ACH (direct debit) option? We need to know if it's active, and if it goes through Vantiv(our CC processor) or if it gets deposited into SVB or Chase. We haven't used this option before and we have a client wanting to use it.

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Vantiv ACH

By default, once you are actively using Vantiv, the ACH option is already active and available for use.

For credit card and ACH transactions, we recommend configuring two separate instances of the Vantiv Gateway within Zuora. Use the first configuration (with verification turned on) for processing credit cards. Use the second configuration (with verification turned off) for ACH transactions. This setup avoids issues caused by eCheck verification on ACH transactions.

As reminder, you can use our knowledge center article to setup/configure Vantiv in your Zuora tenant: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CB_Billing/M_Payment_Gateways/Supported_Payment_Gateways/Vantiv_Pa...

As you are currently set up, all transactions are being processed through your Vantiv merchant account, therefore all transactions are settled and deposited into whatever bank account you have configured with that account. Zuora has no visibility into which bank account/s are being used and we are not able to route the transactions accordingly.

SigNowBlue.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √