Happy Business Starts Here

There exists a PendingForTax state invoice for this account, try this account later until PendingFor

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

There exists a PendingForTax state invoice for this account, try this account later until PendingFor

Question or Problem Statement:
Anytime we run a bill run, we get this error: "There exists a PendingForTax state invoice for this account, try this account later until PendingForTax state invoice change to Draft."

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: There exists a PendingForTax state invoice for this account, try this account later until Pendin

Solution:
The error "There exists a PendingForTax state invoice for this account, try this account later until PendingForTax state invoice change to Draft" occurs in the following case:
Any invoices with the status of PendingForTax for an account in a Bill Run, they would block processing the invoices on the same account in another Bill Run, and then gives this error in the said Bill Run.

For example. BR-00000470 and BR-00000471. BR-00000470 is creating an invoice for account AC01, before calculating tax for this invoice , it marks the invoice with status of PendingForTax, once calculating tax is done, it would mark this invoice with status of Draft. BR-00000471 started a bit later, when it started to process account AC01, it firstly check if there is an invoice for AC01 in status of PendingForTax, if there is, It would skip the account AC01 and give the error.

Q).How do I troubleshoot this myself?
A).Going to Billing --> Bill Runs --> List View --> find out the error BillRun, the collect following information of the error BillRun, for example,
Batch Included = Batch3 (Australia)
Target Date = 03/01/2019
Created On: 02/21/2019 16:33:59 PST
Executed On: 02/21/2019 16:34:00 PST

2.png

1.png

With the above information, try to find out if there is a duplicate BillRun. So, you can waiting for a while then kick off a new BillRun if needed.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: There exists a PendingForTax state invoice for this account, try this account later until Pendin

Solution:
The error "There exists a PendingForTax state invoice for this account, try this account later until PendingForTax state invoice change to Draft" occurs in the following case:
Any invoices with the status of PendingForTax for an account in a Bill Run, they would block processing the invoices on the same account in another Bill Run, and then gives this error in the said Bill Run.

For example. BR-00000470 and BR-00000471. BR-00000470 is creating an invoice for account AC01, before calculating tax for this invoice , it marks the invoice with status of PendingForTax, once calculating tax is done, it would mark this invoice with status of Draft. BR-00000471 started a bit later, when it started to process account AC01, it firstly check if there is an invoice for AC01 in status of PendingForTax, if there is, It would skip the account AC01 and give the error.

Q).How do I troubleshoot this myself?
A).Going to Billing --> Bill Runs --> List View --> find out the error BillRun, the collect following information of the error BillRun, for example,
Batch Included = Batch3 (Australia)
Target Date = 03/01/2019
Created On: 02/21/2019 16:33:59 PST
Executed On: 02/21/2019 16:34:00 PST

2.png

1.png

With the above information, try to find out if there is a duplicate BillRun. So, you can waiting for a while then kick off a new BillRun if needed.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)