Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Submitted the Bank Transfer form, iFrame went grey and the payment was not processed

Problem: Bank Transfer iFrame was submitted, it went grey and nothing happened. Below error was shown in developer console.

p_auth=FeY0fjcJ&p_p_id=paymentOptions_WAR_axaB2Cecommercegenericportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p…:1 Invalid 'X-Frame-Options' header encountered when loading 'https://www.zuora.com/apps/PublicHostedPageLite.do?method=requestPage&host=…eaDSiYWZlHr1e2UR&paymentGateway=GoCardless001&customizeErrorRequired=true&': '' is not a recognized directive. The header will be ignored.
(unknown) Start configurator refreshing
jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: /* INI CONFIG for DE v20151216 */
/* END CONFIG for DE  */

/* AXAA generic template v20150602 */

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Alumni

Re: Submitted the Bank Transfer form, iFrame went grey and the payment was not processed

Reason: This is cuased by comment e.g. /* */ was added in the customization code field of HPM setting page.

In Release 213, jQuery was upgraded from 1.7.1 to 1.11.0 which is used by HPM 2.0.

New version jQuery does not supported to put comment e.g. /* */ in any customization code field of HPM configuration setting page

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 10.30.23 AM.png

Solution: Remove the comment code from the customization field of HPM configuration setting page

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √