Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Sending manual email options for Payments

Hello! when we go to manually send an email to a customer, depending on what we are emailing we get different options. When we send an invoice, it asks us what email we want to send to and allows us to type in an "invoice email address". When we attempt to send a payment email to someone, it only allows us to send to the billing contact. I know how to change this to allow to send to billing or sold to contact, but what we want to do is be able to type in any email address the way the invoice option grants us. I will attach screenshots of both so you can see the difference. How can we make this available for payments like it is in invoicing?

zuora_invoice_setting.JPGzuora_payments_setting.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Sending manual email options for Payments

At this time, our payments emails are 'as designed' and cannot be revised to work like the invoice emails. I would recommend submitting a request for enhancement under our NEW Community ‘Product Ideas’: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

Guru

@Rolando  We would also like to have the functionality that it currently available when manually emailing an invoice that allows a user to enter any email address for the Manual Payment email option.

Our business need is that other people at the company or the credit card holder calls us asking for the information we provide in the payment processed email.  Right now our Accounting Team is all over the place copy and pasting stuff here and there just to get an email sent to another remail.  It's not the best process and it's time cunsuming.

It looks like you posted this topic and then replied asking to put into the idea section. I searched for this in the idea section, but couldn't find anything. I don't want to duplicate an idea if it already exists.  Could you let me know if it does exist already and if not I'll be more than happy to add it.  let me know.

Zuora Alumni

Hi @ehavens At Zuora, we love getting feedback on improving our product to enable our customers to thrive.  Please feel free to post your suggestion in Ideas!