Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

Send Notification when New PRPC Created

Our Enterprise Data team needs to know when a new Product Rate Plan Charge or PRPC Tier is created or updated in our Zuora catalog and I am trying to determine the best way to set up a notification to alert them. Ideas so far:

Problem :

1) Set up a recurring report to send to distribution list when PRPC Created Date = TODAY.

Issue: I would only want this report to be sent if there are actually records that meet this criteria and would not want to send a blank report. This does not seem to be possible, I found a Community Post (ABILITY TO SEND SCHEDULED REPORT BY MAIL ONLY IF THESE ARE NOT EMPTY) where another user had the same issue.

2) Set up a custom notification to email mentioned team when a new PRPC is created

Issue: PRPC does not appear to be an available object to set up a custom notification for.

Any thoughts on how we can achieve this? Thanks.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Send Notification when New PRPC Created

This can be achieved through Workflow app by following the below steps.

1.Create Custom Field in Product Rate plan charge.

Billing Settings->Manage Custom Fields->Product Rate Plan Charge Fields->Add new Field

42.PNG 2.Launch the workflow app in your tenant and design as per the below layout.

Prerequisite

Before starting clear workflow cache for the new custom field created as part of the Product rate plan charge.

43.PNGCreate Workflow 

Click on +Add->+Blank Workflow

Provide Workflow Name & Description and create. 44.PNGStep 1: Export:45.PNG

46.PNG

47.PNG
2.Iterate48.PNG49.PNG

3.Update

50.PNG51.PNG

4.Email Notification

52.PNG

Configure the email and Run schedule, Based on which the workflow will be triggered and email will be sent to the mail id established.

This is how the final Layout will look like

54.PNG

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √