Happy Business Starts Here

Master

See which products charges are for on an invoice (in the UI)

When I look at at an invoice in the Zuora UI, the only columns I have in the "Invoice Details" section that tell me what the line is for is Charge Name, - I can't see what product or rateplan that came from.  As a lot of our charges are "Support" I can't tell which line is which support charge.

Is there a way to add more columns, or have it display more informtion (without changing the Charge names to include the product and rate plan as well?)

2 REPLIES 2
Guru

Re: See which products charges are for on an invoice (in the UI)

Hi @Nigel

Zuora does not give customers the ability to modify the page layout of any records in the Zuora UI.  We have the the similar issue where all our charge names are the same for the various products so we can't tell in the UI which charge is for which product.  If only Zuora could include the Charge Number that would help at least get a unique number to appear.

I found a few posts in the ADMIN & SETTINGS IDEAS section where people have posted similar ideas.  the last 2 might be more of what you are looking for, and you should vote for and ask for an update since they are both marked as under consideration.  also, Zuora might want to consider combining these ideas since they are similar.

-Page View Options

-CUSTOMAZATION OF PAGE LAYOUTS IN ZUORA

-Flexibility to change the page layouts in Zuora

Master

Re: See which products charges are for on an invoice (in the UI)

That's what I feared! I've added to those ideas - thanks Smiley Happy

In the meantime it doesn't seem like it would be a huge leap for Zuora to just add the product and rate plan names in to that column if anyone from there sees this Smiley Wink