Happy Business Starts Here

Scheduled Payment Run stopped, user role was updated

Rolando
Support SME

Scheduled Payment Run stopped, user role was updated

We noticed today that automated payment runs through Zuora for customers on Auto-pay have stopped. We are not aware of any changes that were made within the system that would have caused this issue, however we did recenty update user roles for some users. Please advise.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rolando
Support SME

Re: Scheduled Payment Run stopped, user role was updated

The user who created the scheduled payment run had their user profile updated... the users "Payments Role" was updated to a new profile that does not allow them to manage payment runs, which is required for scheduled payment runs.

If you check the most recent payment run that failed, you will see the following message: "This action cannot be performed because you do not have the mange Payment Runs permission enabled. Please contact your Zuora administator to grant you the appropriate permission"

Zuora 2017-03-15 at 12.45.00 PM.png

At this point, the scheduled payment run has been permanently stopped. You will need to re-create the scheduled payment run.

To fix this issue, allow the user this permission and re-create the scheduled payment run OR have another user with this permission to re-create the scheduled payment run.

Resources:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rolando
Support SME

Re: Scheduled Payment Run stopped, user role was updated

The user who created the scheduled payment run had their user profile updated... the users "Payments Role" was updated to a new profile that does not allow them to manage payment runs, which is required for scheduled payment runs.

If you check the most recent payment run that failed, you will see the following message: "This action cannot be performed because you do not have the mange Payment Runs permission enabled. Please contact your Zuora administator to grant you the appropriate permission"

Zuora 2017-03-15 at 12.45.00 PM.png

At this point, the scheduled payment run has been permanently stopped. You will need to re-create the scheduled payment run.

To fix this issue, allow the user this permission and re-create the scheduled payment run OR have another user with this permission to re-create the scheduled payment run.

Resources:

View solution in original post