Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Retrieve Previous month Invoice balance when generating a Invoice for current month

Highlighted
Tutor

Retrieve Previous month Invoice balance when generating a Invoice for current month

Hi All,

I am basically trying to retrieve previous month invoice balance and display it in our custom template as outstanding balance in the current month invoice. 

We are using custom invoice template, can anyone throw some light here? If this is feasible or not.

3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Support

Re: Retrieve Previous month Invoice balance when generating a Invoice for current month

Hi Sreedevi,

Thanks for reaching us with your query.

You can make use of the field "Account.PreviousBalance" in your template which is the account balance for draft invoices or the current account balance less the invoice balance when the invoice is posted. This field is needed for some invoice presentation rules as the Account Balance field on the customer account does not include draft invoices.

For more details on the available merge fields, please refer to https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/Billing/Billing_and_Payments/IA_Invoices/Creating_a_Custom_Invoice...

Thanks,

Raj

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Tutor

Hi,

<<Account.PreviousBalance>> will give the total balance until the current month. But iam specifically looking for the previous month only.

Thanks,

Sreedevi K

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Hi Sreedevi,

Can you please share with us the screenshots of the Zuora fields you are looking forward to displaying in the template?

Thanks,
Raj

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √