Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Alumni

Netsuite Sync Error

Problem:  I'm seeing the below error in Netsuite.  How can I fix it?

netsuite.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Alumni

Re: Netsuite Sync Error

Answer: 

1. You will need to verify if the accounting code is active pertaining to the invoice rate plan charge.   To verify, you will need to verify the accounting code in the rate plan charge and go to the "Chart Of Account" and make sure that code is Active.

2. Make sure the Item in Netsuite have a "Revenue Schedule" assigned to it.  Also make sure it have a "Deferred revenue account" assigned to it.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Honor Student

Re: Netsuite Sync Error

We are having this same issue, but our problem is a bit more complex.  We have a number of products that do not have deferred revenue accounts, so the products in Netsuite are not assigned a DefRev account, nor a revenue template.  With that being said, when invoices come over, a schedule is not assigned and the revenue is recognized immediately.  As of earlier this year, we've had numerous invoices with these 'no defrev schedules' begin failing for the SAME reason as the screen shot above.  the issue is that the products don't have defrev schedules, so they shouldn't be failing.  Any ideas why we could be getting this error when the DefRev piece is taken out of the equation? is this a recent update that requires a DefRev account? 

Thanks