Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Need to upload CyberSource private key .p12 for CyberSource Payment API v2.0 setup

In my payment gateway setup for CyberSource Payment API v2.0, there is no CHOOSE FILE button for selecting the private key .p12 file like the setup for CyberSource Enterprise Gateway, API v1.97. Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 1.53.05 PM.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Need to upload CyberSource private key .p12 for CyberSource Payment API v2.0 setup

For the CyberSource Payment API v2.0 setup, this is the expected behavior. As noted in our Cybersource Payment Gateway knowledge center documentation... For CyberSource, Payment API v2.0, you must copy the key content in text and paste it to the Private Key field.

To obtain the private key for CyberSource, Payment API v2.0, complete the following steps:

1. Log in to Cyber Source Business Center.

2. In the left navigation pane, click Account Management > Transaction Security Keys.

3. Click Security Keys for the SOAP Toolkit API.

4. On the Security Keys for the SOAP Toolkit API page, click Generate Key. You can view the content of the key.

5. Copy the whole key string and paste it to the Private Key field on the New Gateway page.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √