Happy Business Starts Here

Need "Total value of invoices" field value selected in the Payment Runs report

Zuora Support

Need "Total value of invoices" field value selected in the Payment Runs report

Problem:

We need to identify what all invoices added to the “Total Value of Invoices” field value selected in a particular payment runs. I have tried to create a report but the field is not available.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY
Zuora Support

Re: Need "Total value of invoices" field value selected in the Payment Runs report

Solution:

"Total Value of Invoices" field is available only in the "Export Payment Runs" report, but the invoice number for the corresponding Payment Run is not available in that report. It contains only the total number of invoices selected in the payment run.

To achieve the requirement, we need to export two separate reports and merge together.

1. First, we need to download Summary Detail report of payment run.

1. Click on "Payment Runs" under "Payment" section in Left side Menu bar.
  2. Select "Export Payment Runs" in the right side of the page under Action section.
  3. A report will get downloaded. There you can see "Total Value of Invoices" &"Total Value of Payments" values in the report with Payment Run Number.168054 - Payment Runs Export.jpg

168054 - Payment Runs Export Detail.jpg

• "Total Value of Payments" is the value in which payment is Processed (Successful) in the corresponding Payment Run.
  • "Total Value of Errors/Processing Payments" value gives us the sum of Payment which is in status - Errors/Processing.

2. Then, download the Detailed report using below steps.

1. Select "Invoice Payment" as data source in Report.
  2. Select Payment Source filter as "Payment Run".
  3. Add the required fields to display along with “Payment: Source Name”, “Invoice: Invoice Number” and "Payment: Amount".

168054 - Invoice Payment Report.jpg

"Payment Run Number" is the Primary Key here in both the reports. We need to merge both reports manually to check for the invoices selected in the payment run

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √