[KNOWN ISSUE] Invoice Source displayed incorrectly
Known Issue: When an Invoice is created by API call and later on is processed again by another Bill Run, the Invoice detail page will display as "API by BR-000000xxx" (BR number is not clickable, source still says API).
How to reproduce the issue:
- Create a subscription with a Usage charge;
- Invoice this subscription via API , source will say: API by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave the invoice in Draft
- Add usage to the subscription
- Create a Bill Run for this Account, Invoice source will display: API by BR-00000xxx (BR number is not clickable, source still says API)
Status: Zuora Engineering Team is currently working to fix this issue.
Reference Number: BIL-19586
Workaround: This issue impacts data source export as Invoices processed by Bill Run will not be reflected correctly. The workaround is to use only SourceId as the filter to query or count the number of invoices generated in a Bill Run.
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √