Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Alumni

[KNOWN ISSUE] Gateway Reconciliation job is stuck in processing

Known issue:

Some customer reported Gateway Reconciliation job is stuck in processing and never ends.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 5.15.59 PM.png

From the above screenshot, we can see the Gateway Reconciliation job GR-00000576 is in pending status and it processed the file wx1.000000706020160627.010212.xml.gz. Later job GR-00000578 processed the same file and it is executed on 07/06/2016 03:45:02 PDT which is not the scheduled execution time to start the GR job. 

Root cause of the problem:

The prior job stuck at 'processing' status is caused by Zuora server instance got restarted while doing product deployment.

Engineer team is planning to enhance the logging and framework of the gateway reconciliation jobs to generate more log for analysis and prevent GR jobs is impacted by the product deployment.

So if any two GR jobs processing the same file, first job is in processing status and second one is in completed status, we can consider the jobs are processed successfully and all objects in the file were processed. Since every GR job is processing the file completely instead of partially .

Reference Number: PAY-7721

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Gateway Reconciliation job is stuck in processing

Should you find the Payment Gateway Reconciliation job stuck in Processing status for a prolonged period without retry, please follow below steps -

1.Take the Reconciliation job ID as below

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 20.40.51.png

2.Enter below URL in a new window

https://www.zuora.com/apps/Reconciliation.do?method=ajaxChangeJobStatus&id={insert your own job id}

3.Replace with the job ID taken from Step 1

4.Enter

5.This resets the job status to failed

6.Retry the failed job again

Zuora Support Moderator

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Gateway Reconciliation job is stuck in processing

Great News - You'll be pleased to know that we're to release a fix to the reported issue in R211, targeting Sandbox deployment on 12 April and Production on 19 April.