Happy Business Starts Here

Re: INVOICE TEMPLATE: Is it possible to show $0 line items even though "hide $0 line items&quot

jasong
Senior Tutor

INVOICE TEMPLATE: Is it possible to show $0 line items even though "hide $0 line items" is set?

We have a specific $0 line item we want to show up on the PDF, even though we have hidden $0 line items. 

Has anyone figured out a way to do this? 

If this isn't possible, is it possible to perhaps turn off the "hide" feature, and only display the line items we want to specifically show on the invoice template?

2 REPLIES 2
rjohnson
Guru

Re: INVOICE TEMPLATE: Is it possible to show $0 line items even though "hide $0 line items&quot

Hi @jasong, is thie item applicable to all of your customers or only to certain ones?

Rajkumar
Zuora Support

Hi @jasong 

Apologies for our delay in responding back to you.

You cannot display $0 line items once the setting "Do not display zero value invoice line items" is enabled. You can disable the setting and manage the $0 line items in Template by using IF Condition feature.

Like explained in the below community article, we need to implement IF condition.

https://community.zuora.com/t5/Billing-Payments/Display-only-specific-Charge-Models-in-Invoice-templ...

Your example format should be "{ IF {InvoiceItem.AmountWithoutTax} > "0" "Insert the table" }. If you want to hide/display 0 line items in some cases, you should be doing that with the help of Nested IF conditions in your template with the help of a custom field which segregates the 0 line items to be removed/displayed.

Hope the above answers your query. Please reach out to us, if you have more queries.

Thanks,

Raj

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √