Happy Business Starts Here

Tutor

Re: How to update the Stuck Payment that is on Processing status?

I have 25 of these to clear (I am cleaning up a mess I inherited) - verifying with my payment gateway will take a while.  All are from 2016 and 2017 - can I just use error and move on?  At this point, I don't care if they are unprocessed, I just want them cleared and written off.

Tutor

To create the CSV, i have gone to Reporting Data Sources.  I have started in data source Payment.  For the seven items needed in the csv file, here is what I was going to pull (i need help on a couple):

PaymentId - Will use ID from data source Payment
TransactionId - ??? Authorized Transaction ID
GatewayType - Type from data source payment - but not sure
GatewayState - Gateway State
GatewayResponseCode - Gateway Response Code
GatewayResponseMSG - Gateway  Response (or leave blank?)
TransactionResultCode - 

THere is also a data source "gateway reconcilation event" and "gateway reconciliation job" - but not allowed to pull data from them at same time as Payment.

Support SME

We have a Customer Solutions Article which provides the steps needed to self-resolve "Payments stuck in processing status".

Please check out the article here: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Billing-Payments/How-to-update-the-Stuck-Payment-that-is-on-Processing...

If you have any questions regarding this process please feel free to reply back directly to this ticket. You may also reply back directly on the article to solicit a response from other customers and Zuora support staff.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tutor

I responded via the email ticket but not sure if you got.  See the two posts above, they are at the end of the blog.

My questions were posts after reading the blog. The blog does not say what happens if you force all to error and clear them...even if one was processed. I don't have time to track down 25 hung invoices from 2016 and 2017 so dont really care if we never collect on them.

Also, you describe that i need a csv file but i cannot find all the field in date resource. Some clarity wound be appreciated

O

Tutor

I responded via the email ticket but not sure if you got.  My questions were posted on the blog so you answered my question by referring me to the blog/comunity post I had already read (See the two posts above, they are at the end of the blog).

My questions were posts after reading the blog. The blog does not say what happens if you force all to error and clear them...even if one was processed. I don't have time to track down 25 hung invoices from 2016 and 2017 so dont really care if we never collect on them.

Also, you describe that i need a csv file but i cannot find all the field in date resource. Some clarity wound be appreciated

Savvy Scholar

We're seeing this show up on a ocassionally and when it happens, especially if its during a large payment run we can easily get 20+ payments stuck.  Manually resolving them takes some time via the UI, is there a process that can be used to automate the resolution of these items through workflow or alternate?

Valued Scholar

I second this request - we get 3-7 per day on average and it's not a great experience trying to resolve these manually.

Master

Would we use the same URL when updating a payment status in the sandbox environment?

https://www.zuora.com/apps/PaymentLog.do?method=addTransactionLog&paymentID=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Master