Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

How to set an invoice template as the default?

How do I set an invoice template as the default?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to set an invoice template as the default?

Please follow below steps to make an invoice template as default invoice template.

• In Zuora UI, go to Settings -> Z-Billing Settings -> Manage Invoice Rules and Templates, click on add new template and add the newly created one.original1.png
    • Now click on “make default” for the invoice template you want to set as default as below.original3.png
    • Noif you see the “System Default Template”, it will show as copied from the newly one, so it is now the default invoice template. original2.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: How to set an invoice template as the default?

Please follow below steps to make an invoice template as default invoice template.

• In Zuora UI, go to Settings -> Z-Billing Settings -> Manage Invoice Rules and Templates, click on add new template and add the newly created one.original1.png
    • Now click on “make default” for the invoice template you want to set as default as below.original3.png
    • Noif you see the “System Default Template”, it will show as copied from the newly one, so it is now the default invoice template. original2.png

View solution in original post