Happy Business Starts Here

How to create a HAR file to share with support team to investigate HPM related issues?

Highlighted
Support SME

How to create a HAR file to share with support team to investigate HPM related issues?

When troubleshooting HPM related issue, it is necessary for Support Team to either have access to the page to reproduce the issue or have a HAR file which has recorded all the requests&responses.

If the site where the HPM iframe embedded is an internal site which Zuora Support Team cannot access or if it is not possible to reproduce the issue in customer's live environment, customer could also collect all the request&responses through a HAR file and share with Support Team to investigate.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Support SME

Re: How to create a HAR file to share with support team to investigate HPM related issues?

Here are some short video about how to get a HAR file with Chrome and FireFox:

Chrome

View > Developer > Developer Tools

FireFox

Tools > Web Developer > Network

As noted in below document, desktop version Safari is not one of the supported browsers:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BB_Introducing_Z_Business/Policies/Browser_Support_Policy

Support SME

Re: How to create a HAR file to share with support team to investigate HPM related issues?

When sharing the HAR file with Support, if possible, please confirm if below 2 requests have been included in your HAR file.

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 10.25.35 AM.png

Especially, when the issue you encountered is about loading the iframe, the 1st request is required for investigation and if the issue you encountered is about submitting the iframe, the 2nd request is required for investigation.