Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

How do I cancel a scheduled Bill Run?

Follow these steps to cancel or stop a scheduled Bill Run from occurring. Sometimes you may have multiple Bill Runs scheduled, and only want to cancel 1. So you must be very careful that you are cancelling the correct one.

Step 1

Go to the Bill Run page and on the right hand side under Bill Run Views, you will see "Status - Pending". These are your scheduled Bill Runs. Please click on the "Status - Pending". to bring up your scheduled Bill Runs. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Bill Run Pending Status.png

Step 2

This is the list of Bill Run(s) that are scheduled to run. You can click on the View in the Action column to pull up the Bill Run that you would like to cancel. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Bill Run - Pending View.png

Step 3

To cancel the Scheduled Bill Run, click on the "cancel this bill run" tab on the top right of the screen. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Bill Run - Cancellation.png

Step 4

A box will appear on the screen asking if you are sure that you want to cancel the Bill Run. Please be careful here, because you actually have 2 options.

• Option 1 - Are you sure you want to cancel the Current Bill Run (this will cancel just the current bill run)
  • Option 2 - Are you sure you want to cancel all recurring Bill Runs (this will cancel this bill run and all future bill runs) 

Please refer to the screenshot below:

Bill Run - Final Okay.png

Make your selection and click Okay.  Your Bill Run(s) have now been cancelled.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √