Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Staff

How I can link Countries with their respective Currency?

Question: I would like to know how I can link countries with their respective currency. For example, I would like to display the Philippine Peso to subscribers from the Philippines and return prices in local currency.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Staff

Re: How I can link Countries with their respective Currency?

Solution: We do not have an out of the box functionality that will auto-assign the currency depending on the country that is set. The workflow you can consider is to put a custom workflow on your end and or developers to have something like this:

a. when Contact's Country is the Philippines, then set the Account's Currency to PHP. The Same logic applies to other currencies and you need to make sure all supported currencies will be activated under Z-Billing (Customize Currencies).

or

b. control the currencies your customer can select. Before completing the subscription, maybe you can put an option asking "do you want to pay in your own currency or in USD?" When USD is selected, you can just make the USD as default currency on your tenant and no need to perform the logic showed on option A.

Most of our global customers who cater international customers take advantage of option B because reconciliation is always in USD and they don't need to worry the currency exchange in their payment gateway. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √