Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Decline: Invalid vendor account

Question: Why am I getting the below error?

Error: Invalid vendor account

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Alumni

Re: Decline: Invalid vendor account

Answer: You may get result code 26 if:

• You just activated your account. A vendor account doesn't become active until at least an hour after it was created. Typically, a database update begins at 20 minutes past the hour and lasts about 20 minutes. If your account becomes active while the database is updating (after the 20-minute mark), you must wait until after the next hour's update before you can use it.
  • The login information is incorrect. Verify the information you entered in the User, Vendor, Partner, and Password fields.
  • Check that you sent the correct Partner value.
  • The primary user's Merchant ID should be in the User field. For a secondary Payflow Pro user, the User field should contain the password assigned by the primary user.
  • All fields are case-sensitive.
  • The bank BIN number is unknown. For PayPal Australia (VSA) only, result code 26 indicates that the customer's credit card is issued by a credit union or small financial institution. The processor, FDRA, has no bank identification number (BIN) on file for the card, which triggers the error message,"No Universal Account - Response code 42." You must get another credit card or form of payment from your customer.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √