Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

CyberSource Payment Method Updated Failing

QUESTION:

We just realized our payment method batch updates have been all receiving "error" status. It looks like the error status reads:

"Response Code: 201 Response Message: Invalid Credentials. Received fatal alert: certificate_expired."

We need to get this up and running asap, any help is really appreciated.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: CyberSource Payment Method Updated Failing

RESPONSE:

Per our knowledge center article regarding Cybersource Troubleshooting, you would need to update the P12 file under the Cybersource Transaction Security Key in your Cybersource Payment Gateway setup:

This key allows Zuora to connect to your CyberSource Updater Account in order to upload files to request account updates.

If you need help with generating the P12 file see the CyberSource Account Updater Guide (see Chapter 4).

Once you have updated the P12 file, the Payment Method Updater can only be tested by allowing it to do the update and return the results. Once we start seeing the successful updates then we will know it is working again. Also, any payment methods that have not been updated will be included in the updates moving forward. This is an automated process and you will not have to do anything else proactive on your end.

REFERENCE ARTICLES:

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √