Happy Business Starts Here

Customers account balance is incorrect

Zuora Staff

Customers account balance is incorrect

My customers account balance is displayed incorrect on the account page. All payments have been paid.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES
Zuora Staff

Re: Customers account balance is incorrect

The account balance on the customers account page will display all open invoices with balances owed. If you feel that the customer has paid everything on the account, you can check the list of invoices.

1. Click on the account page

2. Scroll down to Transactions

3. Click on the view all for the list of invoices

4. Check the column for Total Price and Balance, The total price column is the invoice amount and the balance column is the open invoice of the balance of the invoice. This amount is added up and added to the customers account page balance. Please note that negative invoices are not included on the account balance. These invoices must be transferred to credit balance to be included in the account balance.

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CB_Billing/G_Credit_Balances/A_Creating_Credit_Balances

Scroll down to the section: Creating a credit balance by transferring a negative invoice balance

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Savvy Scholar

Hello,

I'm sorry, where is the customer account balance?

I don't see that at the account level.

Thank you,

Tutor KE
Tutor

What is the rationale for not including negative invoice amounts in the account balance?  These invoices are not included in the account balance and you need to manually transfer them to credit balance once you are aware of them?  Not a very efficient process