Happy Business Starts Here

Savvy Scholar

Credit Card Reference Transaction

Hi, 

We are using Stripe as a Payment Gateway and Zuora does not support PMU for Stripe, Therefore we are looking into using the "Credit Card Reference Transactions" with Stripe that will enable us to utilize the Stripe's credit card updater.

Is anyone using theCredit Card Reference Transactions" approach or has tlokked into? Does it require any additional work besides the out of the box configuration?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bobby

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Staff

Re: Credit Card Reference Transaction

Hi Bobby,

I have a client using Card Reference transaction approach with Stripe. The preference is always, if possible, is to import the live cards into Zuora vs. a ref token. This provides the benefit to move your cards to different gateways more easily and take advantage of the client self-serving from a portal and updating their method directly into Zuora. What is the thought behind moving ahead with a ref. tokenization approach vs. importing/migrating the live cards into Zuora?

Thanks,

Kyle

Savvy Scholar

Re: Credit Card Reference Transaction

Hi Kyle,

I thought I had responded to your post, Smiley Sad 

We did consider the downside of not having cc details stored in Zuora, however the primary reason for going this way is the credit card updater. Stripe has this feature inbuilt which is currently not supported by Zuora with Stripe at this point. 

We are having issuing with getting this to work. Where can we get help on this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bobby