Happy Business Starts Here

Creating a Discount That Kicks In When A Customer Subscribes to a Certain Quantity of Services

Valued Scholar

Creating a Discount That Kicks In When A Customer Subscribes to a Certain Quantity of Services

We currently offer four different products and have a yearly and monthly term for each product. Customers who sign up for a yearly term get a 33% discount off the monthly rate.

We now want to offer a discount if a customer signs up for all four products we offer. What is the best way of achieving this in Zuora?

As an example lets say customer A signs up for 3 of 4 products on a monthly basis at $29.99/month each for a total monthly bill of $89.97

If this same customer adds the fourth product at an additional $29.99 their new monthly total is $119.96 but we would want to offer them a percentage discount off this amount. Is there a way to get a discount to kick when they add the fourth product and then also drop off when they remove any of the products and drop below the four product max?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Creating a Discount That Kicks In When A Customer Subscribes to a Certain Quantity of Services

At this time Zuora does not support the automation of special discounting based on quantity of services a customer subscribes to. This process must be done manually.

This idea would be a great candidate for our Subscription Management Ideas thread. You can post this feature request and solicit direct input from the Product Management Team. You can also vote on features and post comments. The Product Management Team actively monitors the community and provides updates on feature requests when available. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √