Happy Business Starts Here

Can i instantly generate an invoice/trigger bill-run for a service to generate invoice immediately

Zuora Staff

Can i instantly generate an invoice/trigger bill-run for a service to generate invoice immediately

Can i instantly generate an invoice/trigger bill-run for a service which i am going to activate now to generate invoice immediately.which has to be paid immediately by the customer (due on reciept) for the service to begin  

For Example : If a customer is opting for a service which is billed in advance and as soon as the customer contract is effective or customer decides that he wants the service can the customer get the invoice (or can the bill run happen immediately) so that the customer would get the invoice immediately for which the invoice amount has to be paid immediately (due on reciept) for the actual service to begin

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can i instantly generate an invoice/trigger bill-run for a service to generate invoice immediate

If you are creating the subscription manually in Zuora, you’d also have to manually start a bill run and payment run to achieve this.
However, If you are creating the subscription from Salesforce with the Zuora Quotes or through the API, there is an option to automatically generate an invoice and collect a payment. In the send to Zuora processing options.
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/CB_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/...
Best,
Andrew