BlueSnap Gateway Service Degradation

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: BlueSnap Gateway Service Degradation

BlueSnap performed an unannounced security patch/upgrade to their sandbox and production servers, breaking its integration with Zuora. They have rolled the patch back for now, which allows transactions to succeed. We are working with them to figure out the best and correct path forward so they can roll out the patch, without impacting transactions. 

In-order to verify if you use Blue Snap as your payment gateway please perform the steps below :

1. Log in to your Zuora Tenant
  2. Click on Payments
  3. Click on Setup Payment Gateway
  4. In the list of configured payment gateways , validate if you are using BlueSnap gateway as a Default Gateway

If yes, please perform the Data Source Export as explained below to validate if you were affected by this incident :

1. Route to Data Source Export in your Zuora tenant
  2. Create a data source update on the Object Payment Method Transaction Log
  3. Validate in the CSV if you received the Error 400 under the column : Payment Method Transaction Log: Gateway Response Code
  4. Please filter by a time frame of a day before and after the below mentioned time frames as per BlueSnap :

Sandbox: November 1st , 4:45am PST to November 7, 6:00am PST

Production: November 5th, 5:10am to November 6th, 8:00am PST

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 2.36.35 PM.png

Customers are able to retry the payments, not the payment methods through this Log. 

Zuora is rolling out a fix to support the changes made by BlueSnap. The fix will be released as a patch for R218 for Sandbox and will be Released as a part of R218 for production.

We will update you here once the fixes have been released.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: BlueSnap Gateway Service Degradation

BlueSnap performed an unannounced security patch/upgrade to their sandbox and production servers, breaking its integration with Zuora. They have rolled the patch back for now, which allows transactions to succeed. We are working with them to figure out the best and correct path forward so they can roll out the patch, without impacting transactions. 

In-order to verify if you use Blue Snap as your payment gateway please perform the steps below :

1. Log in to your Zuora Tenant
  2. Click on Payments
  3. Click on Setup Payment Gateway
  4. In the list of configured payment gateways , validate if you are using BlueSnap gateway as a Default Gateway

If yes, please perform the Data Source Export as explained below to validate if you were affected by this incident :

1. Route to Data Source Export in your Zuora tenant
  2. Create a data source update on the Object Payment Method Transaction Log
  3. Validate in the CSV if you received the Error 400 under the column : Payment Method Transaction Log: Gateway Response Code
  4. Please filter by a time frame of a day before and after the below mentioned time frames as per BlueSnap :

Sandbox: November 1st , 4:45am PST to November 7, 6:00am PST

Production: November 5th, 5:10am to November 6th, 8:00am PST

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 2.36.35 PM.png

Customers are able to retry the payments, not the payment methods through this Log. 

Zuora is rolling out a fix to support the changes made by BlueSnap. The fix will be released as a patch for R218 for Sandbox and will be Released as a part of R218 for production.

We will update you here once the fixes have been released.

View solution in original post