Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

Avalara Connector (zuora2avatax.com) stops working.

Problem - My bill run suddently generates invoices with no tax.  We are using Avalara Connector with callout to zuora2avatax.com.  Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Avalara Connector (zuora2avatax.com) stops working.

Root Cause - Avalara announced that on April 18, 2017 they would stop supporting the legacy Avalara Connector which sends a callout to zuora2avatax.com.  It appears that there was not enough notice and many customers still using the integration.

Solution - Zuora Team reached out to Avalara and requested to have this connector re-enabled.  Avalara has agreed to do so and customers should be able to use it again.

Recommendation - Even though the connector has been re-enabled, a new End-of-Life date will be announced in the near future by Avalara.  We recommend customers who are still using the connector check with their Avalara's Customer Account Manager to have more details on why it's going away.  In addition, these customers should consider moving to our Real-Time Avalara Tax connector to avoid the deprecation issue with the legacy connector.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √