Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

[Action Required] CyberSource PMU Reporting Migration

CyberSource has upgraded its Business Center (merchant account console). In line with this change, the process to programmatically retrieve reporting files will be migrated to use the RESTful APIs. Since this change will sunset their legacy file download servlet API that is currently being used by Zuora's CyberSource Payment Method Updater's implementation, we have updated the configuration page of CyberSource Payment Method Updater to accommodate this change. The Username/Password credential is replaced with a Shared Secret Key that will be used in RESTful APIs to get the updater report from CyberSource.

[Deadline]

The change will need to be completed in your production tenant by July 31, 2019.

If the required change has not been completed by the date, the CyberSource Payment Method Updater will stop working.

[Required Action for Customer]

You will need to get the Shared Secret Key from your CyberSource Business Center and input it into Zuora's CyberSource PMU instance's configuration page.

1. How to get the Shared Secret Key from CyberSource Business Center

Step 1 Log in to the new Business Center.

Step 2 In the left navigation panel, choose Key Management.

Step 3 Expand the Transaction Processing menu.

Step 4 From the drop-down menu, choose API Keys.

Step 5 Click the Add icon at the bottom of the page.

Step 6 Select Shared Secret Key.

Step 7 Click Generate New.

Step 8 Copy the key from the user interface and save it safely(the key will only be displayed once)

Step 9 Go back to Key Management change the filter to Keys: API Keys

Step 10 Click the newly created key with Key Type of Shared Secret Key

Step 11 Copy the Key ID (e.g. 6b432ff8-f1ed-7891-8629-ebc84w33cb16d)

More details could be found in below document: Getting_Started_REST_API.pdf

2. How to update your Zuora Tenant’s CyberSource PMU instance configuration

Step 1 Login to your Zuora tenant

Step 2 Open the Payment Method Updater list

(right-top menu) Payments > Setup Payment Method Updater

https://www.zuora.com/apps/UpdaterAccount.do?method=list

Step 3 Open your CyberSource payment method updater instance

Step 4 Paste the Key you copied from CyberSource(Step 8) into Shared Secret Key

Step 5 Paste the Key ID you copied from Cybersource(Step 11) into Shared Secret Key Id

Step 6 Save

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 3.21.09 PM.png

(If there is no error displayed when you save the Key Id and Key, it means the update has been successfully saved. Our engineering team will also monitor from the backend and we will reach out to you if we see any issue.)

Please contact Zuora Global Support if you have any questions regarding this transition.

Reference Documents:

CyberSource Payment Method Updater from Zuora 

Reporting Migration Document from CyberSource

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: [Action Required] CyberSource PMU Reporting Migration

How will we know if update was successful? I clicked Save and didn't get a confirmation or error message. 

Support SME

Hi Lisa, thanks for the update!

If there was no error displayed when you saved the related key data, then it means the update was successful.

Support SME

You might encounter the error "Connection test failed. Invalid Credentials. Received fatal alert: certificate_expired." when trying to save the update secret key info.

That normally indicates the p12 file uploaded for "CyberSource Transaction Security Key" in your PMU configuration has expired. (and the PMU jobs in the tenant should already be failing for a while)

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 10.33.56 PM.png

To have the certificate private key be re-generated, please follow the below document:

Configure the CyberSource Payment Method Updater

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 9.10.44 PM.png
(one CyberSource merchant account could have multiple active certificates at the same time, so the newly generated key could be used only for your PMU configuration)

If you're still seeing the error after regenerated and uploaded the new p12 file to you PMU instance, please contact Zuora Global Support for further assistance.