Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

ACH Auto-Payments with Authorize.Net

I have a customer who pays via ACH auto payment. Each month it errors out. When I look in Authorize.net it is in a review status. It eventually moves to settled successfully.

Is the review status something on the bank side? I have many other customers who pay via ACH auto pay and this is the only one that errors. I have looked over the account and it appears to be set up identical to other ACH auto pays. Is it something in the account?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: ACH Auto-Payments with Authorize.Net

The Under Review status is triggered by Authorize.Net as you can review in Authorize.Net eCheck userguide here: https://www.authorize.net/content/dam/authorize/documents/echecknetuserguide.pdf. Zuora has no control over ACH payments placed on hold by the payment gateway. This would not have anything to do with the Customer Account or Payment Method setup. This issue is purely gateway-related.

Unfortunately Zuora has no visibility into why certain ACH payments process through quickly or placed on hold. This would be something to review with Authorize.Net's merchant support team. This may also have to do with any Advanced Fraud Solutions you may or may not subscribe to with Authorize.Net.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √