Happy Business Starts Here

More merge fields on Upcoming Renewal notification email

We send an Upcoming Renewal email 60 days prior to a subscription renewal, but there are a very limited set of merge fields available.

I would like to be able to include a full list of fields (including custom fields) from:

• Account
  • Default Payment Method

The Invoice Posted notification was enhanced in the past and now has a very rich set of fields available. I would like a similar level of details available for Upcoming Renewal.

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 11.24.11.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 11.23.52.png

6 Comments
Zuora Alumni
Scholar

Agreed. More subscription fields, including products and their amounts, would be so helpful.

Also based on the Communication Profiles Locale.

Currently <Subscription.TermEndDate> is available. We require <DataSource.Subscription.TermEndDate>

Newly Enrolled

I would also like to get able to select a product.  We have several products and we would like to create emails for specific products. 

Scholar

Agreed, we would like to select “subscription” and “product” fields.

It would be helpful if we can select what customers can find product names of their subscription.

If someone knows workaround for above operation until new function is released please share it with us .

New Student

I would also suggest adding the product and rate plan fields into notification emails. We have an internal subscription renewals team that is the recipoent of tese email notifications and having product and rate plan details would be a big time saver preventing individual subscription looking to see this information.