Happy Business Starts Here

Customer Statements

Zuora really needs customer account statements. These should be able to be pulled at any time without running an invoice. It would combine charges, payment, and balance information in one place. Customers often request at least a year's history. The workaround to use a custom invoice is clunky and doesn't really cut it. Every other accounting system that I have used has this capability.  

41 Comments
Zuora Product Team

I understand the frustration. We are having to make some tough choices in the context of some other strategic projects. I'll continue to advocate for this. Thanks.

Newly Enrolled

Any updates on this please?  

Newly Enrolled

Any update on this?

Newly Enrolled

any update on this? @nharlow

Newly Enrolled

Hello @nharlow

We have a use case for getting yearly statements for customer. Do you have any update when this functionality will be available ? 

Thanks,

Pragati

Newly Enrolled

We really need this statement feature. Every billing software should be able to send account statements, it's pretty rudimentary. When will this be added? 

Thanks! 

Advanced Tutor

I agree that account statements are required. Any further update on when a statement feature will be supplied please?

Zuora Product Team

Hi All,

We're still targeting the second half of 2017 (most likely 4Q) to deliver this capability. I will continue to provide updates as we get closer. Thanks.

New Student

I just wanted to follow up on this. It would be awesome if Zuora had this function. Are we still on for Q4 2017?

Master

@nharlow You indicated that this was a top candidate for 2017 roadmap inclusion back in May 2016. 1 year later, you stated that it's "most likely" going to be released in Q4 2017. At this point in the year, you know what's going to make a Q4 release or not. Please manage your customers' expectations better. While not appealing, many of us would rather here "we are not going to include this feature for x years", that's better than dragging us along with inaccurate updates every several months.