Happy Business Starts Here

estimating un billed subscription value

Highlighted
New Student

estimating un billed subscription value

Has anyone ever used zuora to estimate how much of a subscription has not yet billed.  I.E. quarterly billing frequency on a 12 month subscription with a start date of January 1st.  The first quarterly invoice has posted to an invoice.  However, there are three future invoices to be produced at a later date.  I would like to be able to determine the value of unbilled subscriptions and when those values will post to an invoice.

I would like to be able to use zuora to produce this data rather than derive the values from subscription start dates, product frequencies, and base subscription amounts in our data warehouse.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Staff

Re: estimating un billed subscription value

Hello,

You can check the billing preview of each subscription on an account.

1. Click into the subscription

2. Click on the More button on the top right corner

3. Click on Preview

4. Change the choice to End of term

5. Click on Refresh

It will give you a list of invoices that have been invoiced and the future invoices to be generated.

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BC_Subscription_Management/Subscriptions/C_Previewing_a_Subscripti...

Please let me know if you need any further help with this.

Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Re: estimating un billed subscription value

Hello,

How do we get the extract of all the subscriptions with their yet to be billed (Balance amount) amount? There are more than 1000 subscriptions, we would like to get a consolidated list of it

Thanks,

Ramya