Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Subscription Cancelled Date using Revenue Event Item data source

Highlighted
Support SME

Subscription Cancelled Date using Revenue Event Item data source

When using the Revenue Event Item data source and filtering on "Subscription:Cancelled Date is not blank", nothing populates. Is there a reason why?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

This is the expected behavior. The 'Subscription Cancelled Date' cannot be pulled into a Revenue Event Item report because the Revenue Event Items link to the original subscription version. Since cancelling a subscription creates a Cancellation Amendment which creates a new version of the Subscription, the cancellation date is not pulled into the Revenue Event Item. 

You will need to pull the Subscription Cancelled Date using the Subscription data source.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

This is the expected behavior. The 'Subscription Cancelled Date' cannot be pulled into a Revenue Event Item report because the Revenue Event Items link to the original subscription version. Since cancelling a subscription creates a Cancellation Amendment which creates a new version of the Subscription, the cancellation date is not pulled into the Revenue Event Item. 

You will need to pull the Subscription Cancelled Date using the Subscription data source.

View solution in original post