Happy Business Starts Here

Subscription A-S00000xxx Appears with a "None" Status in Reporting When Subscription is Active

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Subscription A-S00000xxx Appears with a "None" Status in Reporting When Subscription is Active

Question:

Hello,

When running a report to confirm usage, the Subscription Name and Subscription Status appears as "None" under Reporting for the Subscription Name: A-S00000xxx.

I'm running a "Usage" report and trying to filter by subscriptions that are active but I noticed there's a set of subscriptions that are Active that are being eliminated from the report and when looking specifically into
A-S00000xxx as an example, I can see the report has the Subscription Name (which is A-S00000xxx) and subscription status as "none".

Can you please investigate and confirm why?

Solution:

The Subscription Number is not populated when uploading the usage file for this Subscription. As per design, if Subscription number is not populated, it won'r be displayed in the Reports.

When the usage is uploaded with the Subscription number, Usage report shows the Subscription Name instead of None status.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √