Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Running a report based on renewal amendments

Highlighted
Support SME

Running a report based on renewal amendments

I created a report and tried to pull out all the amendments that labeled as “Renewal” in Amendment Type field. We have quite a few this kind of amendments, but the report is grabbing any of them. Could you please take a look at the report setting, and let me know what was the problem?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Unfortuanately you cannot use the Amendment: Type field to run the report based on 'Renewal'.

The amendment relationship tracks the last product amendment to impact a particular rate plan. 'Renewal' is a non-product amendment, which are only tracked in the Subscription Version Amendment relationship. This will give the amendment that created a given subscription version.

To report on the Subscription Version Amendment field you can use either Subscription or Rate Plan data source.

Example of basic report to report on renewals:

Zuora 2017-05-12 at 5.01.35 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support SME

Unfortuanately you cannot use the Amendment: Type field to run the report based on 'Renewal'.

The amendment relationship tracks the last product amendment to impact a particular rate plan. 'Renewal' is a non-product amendment, which are only tracked in the Subscription Version Amendment relationship. This will give the amendment that created a given subscription version.

To report on the Subscription Version Amendment field you can use either Subscription or Rate Plan data source.

Example of basic report to report on renewals:

Zuora 2017-05-12 at 5.01.35 PM.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

We want TCV and Amendment Type in same report... as TCV is in RatePlan Charge Level and to get amendment version type we have run report on Rate Plan level. Let us know how we can get both in same report ?