Happy Business Starts Here

Reporting Cancelled vs Renewed + CMRR

Support SME

Reporting Cancelled vs Renewed + CMRR

What I'm looking for is a full list of customers who's subscription was set to renew in July 2017, and which of those customers cancelled vs which of them were successfully renewed. Along with this, I'd like to know the CMRR.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Reporting Cancelled vs Renewed + CMRR

You can use the Subscription data source to build your report.

Using the "Subscription Version Amendment" fields you can filter for Renewal and Cancellation amendments that originate in July 2017. Below is a screenshot of a sample you can use to start building your report:

You can see that the results will also display those Subscriptions that may have Expired in July 2017 and may or may not have renewed until after this date range.

If you wish to not see expired versions, you can also filter Subscription: Status IS NOT EQUAL TO expired.

Adding the Account: CMRR as a value field will summarize the Contracted Monthly Recurring Revenue. Unfortunately the Total Contact Value (TCV) is not available under this data source. Note that cancelled subscriptions have $0 CMRR.

If you require CMRR for Cancelled Subscriptions, you can use the default "Cancelled CMRR" report to get the CMRR for cancelled accounts.

Out of box, this report will provide you with the total CMRR for cancellations for the past 3 months.

To get more granular data (per account, only in July 2017) you can edit the report by adding the 'Customer Account: Name' field and change the filter date to July 2017, see below:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Reporting Cancelled vs Renewed + CMRR

You can use the Subscription data source to build your report.

Using the "Subscription Version Amendment" fields you can filter for Renewal and Cancellation amendments that originate in July 2017. Below is a screenshot of a sample you can use to start building your report:

You can see that the results will also display those Subscriptions that may have Expired in July 2017 and may or may not have renewed until after this date range.

If you wish to not see expired versions, you can also filter Subscription: Status IS NOT EQUAL TO expired.

Adding the Account: CMRR as a value field will summarize the Contracted Monthly Recurring Revenue. Unfortunately the Total Contact Value (TCV) is not available under this data source. Note that cancelled subscriptions have $0 CMRR.

If you require CMRR for Cancelled Subscriptions, you can use the default "Cancelled CMRR" report to get the CMRR for cancelled accounts.

Out of box, this report will provide you with the total CMRR for cancellations for the past 3 months.

To get more granular data (per account, only in July 2017) you can edit the report by adding the 'Customer Account: Name' field and change the filter date to July 2017, see below:

View solution in original post