Happy Business Starts Here

Report on upcoming annual renewals, including payment information

Support SME

Report on upcoming annual renewals, including payment information

I'm trying to run a report to see what Accounts are coming up for renewal on their annual subscriptions and i'm running into trouble.

It may be how we have our Zuora setup. What I want is to see a report of:

- Account name

- Subscription product rate plan name

- Total pricing per subscription ? $0

- Date of last payment (or last paid invoice)

- Amount paid on last paid invoice

For all annual subscriptions with >$0 plans. I also want customer email, not just Account number. I'm having trouble figuring out how to create this report.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support SME

Re: Report on upcoming annual renewals, including payment information

This one is a bit tricky because reporting does not have the ability to combine the subscription fields with payment fields. Also, the logic does not exist where if a subscription > $0 to also include the email.

With that said, below is a screenshot of how you can build this report using the INVOICE ITEM data source:

Zuora 2017-08-08 at 4.46.45 PM.png

For this example, I included LAST INVOICE DATE and INVOICE: PAYMENT AMOUNT. I also included the BILL TO: EMAIL ADDRESS. For the filtering I included all subscriptions that are ending within the current and next year, and only those subscriptions that have a 12-month term. You can use this example as a starting point for your report. Again, payment information cannot be pulled into the report.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Report on upcoming annual renewals, including payment information

This one is a bit tricky because reporting does not have the ability to combine the subscription fields with payment fields. Also, the logic does not exist where if a subscription > $0 to also include the email.

With that said, below is a screenshot of how you can build this report using the INVOICE ITEM data source:

Zuora 2017-08-08 at 4.46.45 PM.png

For this example, I included LAST INVOICE DATE and INVOICE: PAYMENT AMOUNT. I also included the BILL TO: EMAIL ADDRESS. For the filtering I included all subscriptions that are ending within the current and next year, and only those subscriptions that have a 12-month term. You can use this example as a starting point for your report. Again, payment information cannot be pulled into the report.

View solution in original post